LP-400 is the latest fingerprint time and attendance terminal of ZKSoftware
with built-in thermal printer. LP-400 features the fastest commercial-based
fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image
quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3” TFT can display more information
vividly, including fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. TCP/IP
communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between
terminal and PC can be easily done within several second.
10 in stock
1 Year Warranty
Learn more about this product
Time Keeping Device with built-in thermal printer
- Built-in thermal printer.
- Color TFT screen with GUI interface for easy use.
- One second user recognition.
- Stores 3,000 templates and 100,000 transactions.
- Reads fingerprint and/or PINs.
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
- Built in serial and Ethernet ports.
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available.
- Built-in bell scheduling.
- Audio-visual indicators for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers.
- SDK available for OEM partners and software developers.
32bit ZK6001 Microprocessor 400MHz
32RAM, 256 Flash
TFT screen 3 inch
Red and Green
12V DC, 3A
Get a FREE Quote Today!
Get in touch with us now and let's start building your solutions with MySolutions.